Friday, January 18, 2008

Resolutions and thoughts...


Hi there.

Am I the only one who drinks iced coffee in the winter? I can't tell you how many times I have had to ask a server to re-make my drink (which I HATE doing) because I am craving an iced.

They look at me like I am an alien, then in their passive-aggressive manner-they make the drink. Attention to all of you passive aggressors...we know you're pissed....it's not a secret.

My least favorite thing is passive aggresion.


Resolutions.....

1.) To really start writing down things that I'm happy about every day (even as small as a spumoni shake).
2.) To be more in touch with those that I love. I hope you all know I AM working on this.
3.) To have my body become a powerhouse of flexibility and strentgh by summer...(really..)
4.) To let those around me know how much I appreciate their love and support through thick and thin.
5.) To get to know my family better.
6.) To do more crafting.

So, please share yours. I really am interested....

No comments: