Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I can't wait to celebrate 2008!!


Hi EVERYone!!


I know it's been a while and some of you may have even stopped reading my blog....but I'm back with a vengeance.


It's a new year. Everything that happened last year should either be cherished for what it was or somehow forgotten. Remember- Everything happens for some reason-the good and the bad.


So enough of the philosopy (even though I truly mean it!)


I thought it would be fun to share New Year's resolutions...or if your a fellow New englander- ways to make it through the snow. So I will share my resolutions and some new websites (to come later), recipies, and some lovely inspirational pictures and musical inspiration.


Love and Peace to you all....ahhhrite?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just figuring out how this works so I can leave instructions for those who don't know how...

Kristin Sciacca said...

Happy 08 - With wishes for a peaceful and healthy new year - xoxo krist

Anonymous said...

You are so very special. You simply amaze me.