Friday, July 30, 2010

Venturing out......


Tired and unable to focus on much at home, I decided to head out tonight and do something that I miss from being in LA. I never got sick of going to cafes at night, having a tasty beverage and surfing the net. So, I ventured to one of the local joints open till 2 am and ordered a coke float. Once again, life is good. It's a friday night and I'm not in my apartment watching dvds I rented from the library or my lackluster DVR. So, I'm out....and I brought Tan who is chillin' next to a couple seemingly on their first date. So far, the guy seems more interested in Tana than he is in his date....nice :)
Today was busy. I got a lot accomplished and got some more exercise. These days I have to be careful not to do everything in one day. It seems to be that I have boundless energy to do menial tasks. I wish I wanted to meditate or practice yoga during the day, but instead I chose to clean, do laundry, go food shopping and as of late, call dr.'s that may take me on...no such luck so far.
Today I enjoyed the park for a while. The picture above was my view from laying on my towel. A pleasant site. If it wasn't so crowded and I wasn't worried about the perverts at the park, I would have meditated. But, they were in full force today. It was nice nonetheless.
So, with a happy heart and a tired body I say goodnight.

No comments: