Thursday, October 11, 2007

OH, What a LOng Strange Trip it's been...



Hello everyone!

(this picture is the best thing I got out of last weekend's Topsfield Fair)






Back in business....





So, I wanted to say hi to all, and to let you know some upcoming events for the weekend...





Film Festival in Portsmouth, NH- thurs-sun.


Walk for Autism Speaks- Sunday Oct. 14th (to sign up http://www.autismspeaks.org/) click on donate!


The Film "my kid could paint that" comes out...a MUST see





If I hear of anything else, I'll log in.





By the way...I went to see Brandi Carlile and A Fine Frenzy last friday at the Orpheum in Boston...no a/c, but that's ok. If you have yet to check these ladies out, please do. They are amazing.

Also, Miranda July (google her website..!!) has some inspirational ideas...

Best to all!

4 comments:

Jules said...

Your photo is beautiful and made me smile. Thanks :-)

jennylo said...

Hey Julie-

I have some flix ideas for you...

Let me know your movie/tv taste

ZOT said...

Hey Jen, it's Rob. How is it going? I like your blogs.

CHEERS!!!

Z

Anonymous said...

buy ativan buy lorazepam bulk - ativan sexual side effects